From start to finish you will be guided through the process of creating your custom millinery, with shape, fit, colors, and trimmings all selected and tailored to suit your personal style, outfit, and event.
The goal of bespoke headwear is to compliment your ensemble, elevate your look, and make you feel your absolute best!
The Bespoke Process
- Contact Lifted via email to set up your initial consultation. *Please note, due to Covid 19 we have suspended in studio consultations until further notice*
- If you have your outfit and accessories please bring them with you to your first appointment or video consultation so that we can match colors, textures, and styles.
- During your appointment or video consultation we will discuss your style preferences, test shapes, measure your head-size for an accurate fit, and review potential material and trimming choices to arrive at your custom design.
- Once a design has been chosen you will receive your quote, via email, to review. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total quote will be due prior to materials being ordered.
- Please allow three weeks from arrival of materials for your headwear to be ready for your first fitting or video consultation.
- During your first fitting or video consultation adjustments can be made to the shape, size, head-fit, etc. Trimming placement choices will be made at this time and your final fitting appointment will be scheduled. *Structural changes made after this may be subject to an additional fee.*
- During your final fitting or video consultation the look and feel of your headwear will be assessed and minor alterations to trim placement may be made at that time. A pick up or shipping date will be scheduled *Extensive reworkings of trim may be subject to an additional fee.*
- Final payment will be due prior to shipping, local pickup, or delivery.*
*For the best possible experience it is recommended that you place bespoke orders two months in advance of your required delivery date. Rush orders may be subject to an additional fee*
Kindly note that all head wear is made to order and, depending on complexity and booking availability, may require several weeks to complete. All orders require a 50% down payment prior to beginning construction, with the remainder due prior to shipment or delivery. Any change to the agreed upon design after the initial quote, or start of construction, may result in a price increase to be paid prior to changes being made.
Custom orders are not eligible for return or refunds, however, if you have an issue with your order please contact me and I will make every effort to correct the situation. I want you to be delighted with your millinery!
*Deliveries are made on a case by case basis and may not always be available*